Wednesday, October 12, 2011

alone..?


Are you afraid to be alone?
“Hey, Naziha. Are you alone? Where are your friends? Are you alright, become lone ranger?”

This is one of the questions that I hate most. You already seen that I am alone, you still asking me that. Is it important my friends following me all the time, 2/7? And of course I am ok to be alone when I am alone. If really I am not alone, my friends will be with me, if I am afraid to be alone, I will call my friend to be with me.

Almost every time, we meet people during works and leisure. Sometimes, I need time alone (“me time”). A time; to relax, to refresh, to think and perhaps to find solution for my task.  Sure, I am independent makes me feel okay when nobody accommodate me. Alhamdulillah, all the time when I am alone, none of my friends or family said that they’re worry or dissatisfaction due to my condition. Because they know, I can manage my life smoothly without their supervision.

Alone, I am not really be alone all the time. I am in the middle of others. The different is only I am not have a work with them. Furthermore, I have no real reason to afraid for. Perhaps I am afraid if nobody around me.

Furthermore, sometimes it is easier to come around alone. The main reason is, I hate to waiting friends who wish to follow. Another thing is, not all of us have the same place or same job to do. Rather than waiting for someone to follow me, better I do it now even it's alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment